PNV 1.24% $2.38 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-10657

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    yeah i said successful, not profitable . no need to change what i said to suit your speal about apple. I get you must be a big fan and clearly wanted to give a little run down of the company's history and maybe I was the excuse you needed

apple was incredibly successful immediately. successful doesnt necessarily equal profit, even if that's how you define it. I never said profit yet you immediately responded "No, Apple did not make a profit immediately after its founding".

I never said it did Lol. if your going to critique what I say, can you please atleast thoroughly read it first, I was responding to the point that apple didn't generate massive losses before turning a profit. they didn't have massive losses, they had a small loss in year 1 and technically became profitable in its second year. that's immediate success bud.

i cant help you to understand english, but id appreciate you not putting words in my mouth and then accusing me of back peddling. just accept it and move on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.030(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.44 $2.36 $4.288M 1.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28177 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 26895 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.