PNV 5.45% $2.08 polynovo limited

I think most of the analysts are underestimating two things - -...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I think most of the analysts are underestimating two things -
    - Swami’s ability to manage the product life cycle of BTM.It is inevitable that the USA market and Australia market will at sometime in the future slow but he has very wisely and very quickly reinvigorated UK and Europe both developed environment markets and intelligently started to go into the much larger but underdeveloped emerging markets picking to develop the playbook India a market he knows well. BTM has a lot more growth than they have the courage to factor in .
    - Swami’s efforts in producing a strong and robust pipeline of new products based on our “ simple genius” technology. He is a very understated and humble guy who doesn’t promise until there is solid evidence of success. In the last webinar he started to elude to the development of new products using our material with small details of development and they have staffed up in this area. I think we will be surprised by the progress being made in the background.
    With profits arriving early, continued and increasing momentum I believe the future is very bright and much brighter than the analysts are counting on in the foreseeable forecast period.
    The old rule of focus on the company not the share price applies. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.08
Change
-0.120(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.435B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.16 $2.08 $2.293M 1.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 27796 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.10 3785 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.10
  Change
-0.120 ( 4.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.16 $2.16 $2.09 271116
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.