PNV 0.45% $2.24 polynovo limited

It’s actually nice to hear your thoughts for a change rather...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It’s actually nice to hear your thoughts for a change rather than whinging. To be a trader and long term holder is absolutely possible. But you need the emotional capacity to balance the two competing narratives. Which I don’t believe you are able to do. A moving share price in both directions is a traders dream and if you enjoy vol and are smart can make a lot of money - I am not one of these people but know others who are. A long term holder doesn’t judge the business performance based on infra or short term price movements. They look at milestones and runs on the board. They build a margin of safety into their investment knowing that if the fundamentals stack up and keep holding true then eventually the irrational market will wake up. It’s true you can hold and trade but most people can’t balance these two things with success.
    kiss I appreciate your non emotional explanation of your strategy.

One suggestion I have is you made a comment about staying in a stock till you make a decent return. This is everyone’s dream but a perverse approach to investing. Cut your losses if the thesis changes as you don’t want to be the last off the ship. Hold onto your investments if you still have confidence in the long term prospects, have done your research and the market is currently acting what you perceive is irrationally.

Don’t invest so much if you can’t stomach the moves in share price or go invest in lower growth blue chip companies that aren’t as sensitive to the execution outcomes and less likely to swing like a growth stock can. All the best - we are all wanting the same thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.23 $2.26 $2.21 $1.401M 626.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15131 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 17629 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.24
  Change
0.010 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.24 $2.26 $2.22 111148
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.