PNV 1.26% $2.41 polynovo limited

Sorry that I upset you Dag. That was honestly not my intention....

1. 10,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Sorry that I upset you Dag. That was honestly not my intention. For some reason you didn't take my friendly suggestion on board but instead chose to make it personal and attack me. I perhaps wrongly assumed that you were a professional and welcomed constructive feedback. As you can see, many thought that my constructive feedback was beneficial, however, no problem. My spirits remain high as do our prospects with that brilliantly managed, ethical, globally disruptive and highly profitable miracle making company of ours, Polynovo.

Since you bought up the subject however, what do you have against the Ben Pauley petition. Don't you think that shareholders should stand up for themselves and take action against their shabby treatment because of the lax rules of the ASX that so easily allow unethical corporates to manipulate our market and the apparent indifference to them by ASIC. ASIC, who should perpetually aim to maintain a totally fair, ethical and level playing field for our market. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on such an important subject as that thanks. By the way, you didn't say, but have you signed the Ben Pauley Petition yourself yet...... If not, why not.

Great fortune all Polynovo holders, despite us operating in this presently unfair market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
0.030(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.41 $2.36 $3.091M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27741 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 45108 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.