PNV 2.02% $2.42 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-11595

1. 15,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4054
    A lot less liquidity, and why ban it regardless? Only silly conspiracy theorists or losers trying to blame their mistakes on those betting against them think it's evil, when in reality it's simply betting prices will fall. Prices going down is not a sign of manipulation, it's natural (despite what many HC punters like to argue). It's just another tool to make money which is what the stock market is for. No different to going long, just the reverse process and reverse thesis. It's very important for price discovery and it's important for liquidity (which is not something you can ever have too much of). Like others here have said, learn how to win in this market rather than complaining about the strategies being used by others to win. Only a loser will spend all their time complaining about the winners

I'm not going to spend more time discussing this here as it is off topic and pointless, I just popped in because I saw a few dummies ganging up on @VascoDaG like bullies and calling him an idiot for telling the hard truth to a few punters here who still don't get it. Now how about we all go back to discussing something that is easy to agree on, and that is why PNV is headed for $4 and beyond
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 17/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
-0.050(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.45 $2.35 $3.794M 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2112 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 27096 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.