PNV 1.26% $2.41 polynovo limited

I fail to see how a few here are constantly doubting the reality...

1. 10,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    I fail to see how a few here are constantly doubting the reality revealed by their very own research and swayed by the shenanigans of a few disreputable market manipulators when what they hold in Polynovo is probably the best company that they will have the fortune to own in their entire life. It beggars belief.

Fortunately the unethical players manipulating the market are known, as is their game. Be fooled at your own peril because what we know is that management are competent and ethical, the product is world beating and globally disruptive, growth is high and the market is huge. Would be competitors are not even in the game while competitors are visibly wilting, as the best judges in the game, their best sales staff, jump ship and gladly seek the refuge of the good ship Polynovo to gain long term rewarding employment. Now add on a pipeline of products that aren't even factored in yet, with the same globally disruptive potential and you have what they call in the game, a winner, a real winner.

A manipulated share price is one thing, but a rock steady growing globally disruptive juggernaut..... well, that is something else, something to hold in wonder, something I hold and..... those unethical manipulators are not getting any of my shares, not a single one. DYOR and enjoy.
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
0.030(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.41 $2.36 $3.091M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27741 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 45108 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.