PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

It’s very easy to get caught up in the story of a stock -...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It’s very easy to get caught up in the story of a stock - especially PNV. I see a lot of comments here about margins at 90%, - yes the cost of physically making the product is quite low, but as you know - Pnv isn’t selling on the sidewalk - staff need to be uniquely qualified and it has to get past the barriers into medicine which takes time and money.
    In order to buy a single stock over an index, the proposition of the stock’s upside must be much greater than an index to offset the risk of buying a single stock.
    Timelines for new products keep getting pushed out, and costs continue to rise mostly with revenue increases. I can’t see the sales staff being laid off anytime soon, it could be 5 years before they think about cutting sales staff which would be 2029. Often growth tends to slow as they rake in more money. I’m hoping they make around 500million in 2029 and cut sales staff and start doing 200-400 million in profit, with a PE of 15 - 50 it could be a great investment, but maybe I’m dreaming. Everything will probably get delayed, costs will probably blow out and stay in line with future earnings, maybe hernia will never make it, idk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.