PNV 1.34% $2.58 polynovo limited

I was at the Bionics Institute innovation lecture last night...

1. 2,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I was at the Bionics Institute innovation lecture last night where DW spoke.
    The topic was funding startups and there was a discussion about how to get capital. DW is expert at this which is ironic because PNV has not had to do much capital raising. On the other hand we are utilizing the capital we did raise very prudently in my opinion.

He was entertaining as usual and brought out the square of Novosorb to show what he is sell at 95% margin and how in India even if we sell for $500 a square instead of $950 (US) it is still a great margin.
    It was surprising that quite a few of the medical innovation people that I spoke with there were not aware of the product. I took the opportunity to explain to them how the surgeons were finding new uses for the product all the time and its use in trials such as the islet implantation work in Adelaide. They were pretty impressed and given this audience are at the forefront of medical innovation in Australia that was validating.

DW mentioned India in line with previously noted comments but he seemed pretty excited about traction and felt that we should see some fruits of the work done in establishing the company's presence in India later in the year.
    He also again mentioned development of hernia and breast but in a muted reference which tells me the product are still being worked on and not yet mature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
-0.035(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.61 $2.56 $469.7K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5982 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 12505 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.