PNV 3.56% $2.58 polynovo limited

Your memory is still good Fes. It was this one:...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Your memory is still good Fes. It was this one: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/mtg21/evidence/review-report-august-2020-pdf-8831432558

There has been more research completed and 3 PMA approvals in the US since that review though. In any case, AVH aren't looking for a distributor in the UK, just EU and AU so that probably limits it to an AU distribution agreement, if anything.

AVH have also said they're actively exploring dermal scaffold co-development opportunities so maybe something may be happening in this space:

“We’re in animal testing and are also in discussions with a number of dermal scaffolding opportunities. And we look to be able to announce that some time very soon with our next product expansion.” - TD Cowen Conference 2024

"Physicians are using a range of various products in conjunction with RECELL. Currently doing animal testing with external dermal products that are complementary with RECELL to work out which ones will provide better outcomes for the patient and physician. Additional products to sell will increase sales efficiency. Expectation in the coming year (2024) to expand portfolio, and there will be some form of co-development transaction with another company." - Q324 Investor Briefing

To me, it just seemed like a bit of change of tune from past comments by DW but I'm pretty good at joining the wrong dots so, you're probably right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
-0.095(3.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.753B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.62 $2.62 $2.53 $2.622M 1.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7061 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 44003 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.