PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

When evaluating a stock you have purchased think about a couple...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    When evaluating a stock you have purchased think about a couple of fundamental things:

1. Why did you buy it - if the answer was to make money, because of HC hype or because "it was going up" and I didn't want to miss out you have Effed this up royally!
    2. What is your risk profile and or overall portfolio exposure investing in a stock that is close to CFP and may Cap Raise in the not too distant future to accelerate growth - if you don't understand this line SELL NOW!
    3. What real loss are you prepared to accept if you invested above the current price - if the answer is none stop investing!

A couple of fundamentals to think about:

1. Margin - I've never seen a stock with a product that has a basic margin in the 80%+ range once this goes profitable its is an unstoppable money making monster.
    2. CFP - this is close to self funding, likely 2nd half 2019.
    3. Product - application for BTM in many problematic healthcare areas is mind boggling. Hernia, Breast, Medicine delivery, device protection.....
    4. Will they CR - given the action I think the big boys who don't have enough yet want them to and they want that action at the lower price. Send it the bots! I think this is a 40/60 CR situation(40% they will) as sales could fund this if they scale quickly enough which I feel they are making ground on but it is touch and go. If they don't this bounces up very quickly.
    5. Stick with your thoughts around why you bought this, if you considered the above 4 points and bought above here you still must believe nothing has fundamentally changed but the price. Stay the course and you will be handsomely rewarded.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.