PNV 3.67% $2.50 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-12108

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    True I could lose but it's all just numbers until you actually sell

Very grateful for my freind who said to me back in 2016 "in life with no risk there's no reward"

I'm not a trader looking for what you call the "Tranches"... I'm an average Joe that's lucky to be in deep with a investment of a life time... I don't wish to get into little wordsmith battles
    Surely the Hamburgler will only ever really get happy meals, I'm not selling my bigmac any time soon

Good luck to you picking up the scraps inbetween, I'm not afraid to say that's out of my league. I would probably play the game and try and scare people too if I knew how too. Grey shiny suits with no socks is not for me but shorts and thongs on a tropical beach in the pacific are

Only a couple of days ago someone I work with was showing me a gorry pic of his foot from losing two toes to diabetic issues and his wife began to tell me how it's cool there is an experimental biodegradable polymer "thing" in the wound and explained what it was a bit
    I didn't acknowledge that I knew what they were talking about because that's my secret retirement plan
    Exciting to have come so close to this now and see it first hand in use
    Somehow made it so much more real for me

Yada yada yada I'm not giving up on this company and I'm sure that even if I sold out at $21 a share one day that I would still regret selling as I watch it soar to $30

I don't think I'll lose and I have everything I need already so let it ride I say and hope my dreams come true for me and my family and all long term holders

Nothing to lose and not afraid

Good luck to you and all of us holders

Lucky Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
-0.095(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.722B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.58 $2.47 $2.517M 998.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 25224 $2.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 9917 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.