PNV 4.12% $2.53 polynovo limited

For me it doesn’t matter if a stock is currently what I consider...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    For me it doesn’t matter if a stock is currently what I consider over priced as long as I’m not the one buying at that level. I have a view on what I’m willing to pay based on fundamentals and I only move that up or down as the company delivers results. Given I’m in most stocks for the long term and my investment horizon is happy to be 10-20 years + if the thesis continues to stack up over those years. Short term price movements up and down don’t concern me at all. I just don’t buy into exuberance and I watch stocks for a period of time before entering on any over excitement. If price does get materially ahead of where I consider value I might sell but only if I need liquidity - otherwise my approach is buy and hold. That’s why myself and others here who still believe in long term thesis of this business don’t huff and puff every second month like yourself and similar type of investors who get emotional with price movements.

An investor like yourself could do a lot better in property; as based on your time here, you have a decent enough time horizon but you get worked up over daily price movements. Perhaps a different asset class where you can’t see prices going up and down daily might be more appropriate. (Note this is not advice purely based on my observations)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.