PNV 1.62% $2.43 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-12509

1. 2,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Tom, I rarely get involved in to and fro action. I find it just clogs threads, and quite frankly, find it boring, as it offers nothing. THIS post however, fired me up with a need to reply. I quote - "My goodness, even investors have to sell at some point ". This, coming from a bloke that has sooked up big time about directors selling. Give me a break! This whole mindset of directors selling being a bad look is nonsensical. Sometimes where there's smoke, there's fire, granted. It's all about keeping an eye on the co. u invested in, and doing ur d/d. A couple of directors selling some shares, in a window when they were able, to take some profit off the table, and to enrich their lives/ financial situation in whatever form that may take? I say good on them, and reward for hard work. PNV will kill it over the next couple of years, in my opinion. My decision is to hold, and buy on weakness. No-one in their right mind is going to give a prediction on s/p. If they're wrong , it just gets thrown back in their face. Stop sooking, and take responsibility for ur own investments, instead of reaching out to others to predict ur financial future. It's embarrassing. It's a fantastic, evolving company, that is kicking goals. If ur not happy, and see no upside, then sell, and f off . glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.