PNV 0.78% $2.58 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-2908

1. 7,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    seems like whoever sells shares at this price hasn't done the math (I thought bots were supposed to be pretty good at math).

January we were up to $3.20. Likely over valued but optimism for the future was there.

We are now sitting nearly 30% below that, despite hitting our very optimistic targets through a global pandemic where most companies faltered and got a pass. We have secured a large amount of BARDA funding for our pivotal trial, and had a number of great case reports published about ongoing success using our product.

We need more info on success of finishing the hernia facility, and I'm a bit suspicious it may have been delayed since we've had no news (lockdown, damn victorians).

We hopefully will be close to becoming profitable but who knows what expenses are at the moment.

Fundamentally we are much further along than feb. We've obviously lost the initial hype and and fervour that we had last year, and in a way I'm kind of glad that's not priced in at the moment, I've been able to increase my holdings with a much lower average.

The hype will come back, unfortunately dermal scaffolds are much less sexy than Stem Cells

GLTAH, I'm hoping some bombshells will drop in the report but if they don't, I'll just keep buying regardless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.780B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.63 $2.56 $2.465M 952.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10700 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 24502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.