PNV 2.02% $2.42 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-3225

1. 6,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    I'm against fracking not from an environmental standpoint, but from an economic one. The economics behind it are terrible and requires lots of ongoing cap-ex and high prices (or a lot of government subsidies) to be viable.

Unfortunately I learned from experience having held a couple of companies involved in fracking (what an expensive lesson that was ) . Even BHP lost billions investing in unconventional oil and gas and there is a reason why they are not going back there again, and I can tell you it's not due to environmental concerns.

Sure, Biden in simply cutting back on subsidies will hurt the industry, but to be honest, the industry is already on its knees at current prices and cutting those subsidies will probably just bring forward the inevitable.

I much prefer conventional oil and gas.

Back to the point on healthcare - I think Biden's policies would have made healthcare much more accessible in the U.S. So many people there are denied treatment due to affordability. How many people could have been treated with BTM but can't afford to due to no insurance or crap insurance with insurers often finding some really sly ways to deny coverage?

I've been waiting for a plan from the GOP for almost 10 years, but they have not presented anything to replace Obamacare with. Paul Ryan once mentioned some sort of voucherised system in the VP debates against Biden, but to call a voucher a healthcare plan is quite some stretch.
    Last edited by Sojourner: 06/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
-0.050(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.45 $2.35 $3.794M 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2112 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 27096 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.