PNV 2.69% $2.67 polynovo limited

Just received this in my inbox. I'm not a shareholder in MVP so...

1. 6,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Just received this in my inbox.  I'm not a shareholder in MVP so interesting that he's sending it to PNV shareholders.  Maybe a sign that things are getting busy at PNV.

Column 1
    Column 1David Williams
    [/table]
    |
    Dear All,

I am extremely happy to announce that I will be standing aside as Chairman of MVP to make way for Gordon Naylor, one of the key staff in CSL’s success.

Gordon, who recently retired from CSL was the ex-CFO of CSL and the ex-Head of Seqirus/CSL.  Through those roles, he is already well known by many fund managers.

Supporting him in his role and leadership is Brent MacGregor, the new CEO of MVP. Brent is also ex CSL/Seqirus and worked for Gordon in the US. Together, they created one of the most successful influenza vaccine companies in the world and were instrumental in building Australia’s second largest company.

Gordon (and Brent) have a vision for MVP and the experience to take the Company to another level. With the support of the MVP board, including myself and a great management team, they can make a significant difference to bringing MVP to the world.

I think this re-shape of the Board is a great day for MVP and the start of a new era building on our existing base.

Regards,

David Williams
    Chairman

Last edited by noodly: 03/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.070(2.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.842B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.76 $2.62 $10.48M 3.925M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4520 $2.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 20332 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.