PNV 1.18% $2.57 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-3649

1. 4,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    I appreciate your PNV charts.

"Despise our situation" seems a bit harsh. Personally I think there's been a lot of confected outrage about "our situation" regarding Covid.

I know a bunch of people who have been really affected by Covid; small business owners, retailers, aged care workers (I actually helped out in an aged care facility at short notice when they needed people to temperature test visitors), laid off casual workers excluded from JobSeeker, precariously employed University Workers excluded from JobKeeper, a friend who can't get back to his dying Dad in South Africa, probably my best friend who won't see her Auntie in the flesh again before her Auntie passes away from Cancer in the US, even a couple of stranded student/workers relying on their savings and help from others while they try and stick it out.

The funny thing is that despite being really impacted, none of these people really whinge about it. Not to me at least. The biggest pack of bleating whingers about the depredations caused by Covid are typically the most sheltered, pampered pathetic sooks ever put on this earth whose greatest sacrifice was missing their weekly round of golf for a few weeks and feel the need for support from a like band of similar souls on their preferred social media.

But I'm sure that's not where you were heading.
    Last edited by optimistus: 13/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.57
Change
0.030(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.60 $2.55 $1.327M 514.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2507 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 4000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.