PNV 1.18% $2.57 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-3652

1. 3,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Hi folks

Heres hoping for a world recovery in 2021, where Covid-19 is finally being dealt with intelligently and a world where PVN can help so many burns victims , aid beast reconstructions have an alternative for hernia implants and finally as a real bonus get rid of the worlds biggest narcissist from power.

I agree with Westy and Opti we all miss our people. So many sad stories.

Haven't seen my son or daughter-in-law in Seattle for 5 years, we were due to visit in April this year before everything went pear shaped. My daughter-in-law is a nurse in Seattle district, dealing with covid patients. A worry?

That hits hard, thank god for skype.

My folks survived the 2nd world war from the Ukraine and Russia. Only the living can tell the stories, but they didn't want to talk about it too much about what happened. It had an influence on the rest of their lives.

For those of us in Australia things are returning to a relatively to a sort of normal (still restrictions, but acceptable), our international quarantining of arrivals (crucial as the arrivals cause our covid numbers to jump) , contact tracing of new out breaks, sewage detections of possible covid outbreaks and various shutdowns have worked so far.

So , I am thinking we can have a 2/3rds normal Christmas in Australia.

Hoping that all you overseas, can have the best Christmas, that is available, but please stay safe.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.57
Change
0.030(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.60 $2.55 $1.327M 514.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2507 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 4000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.