PNV 0.43% $2.29 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-3661

1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    yep moosey...... once the money is withdrawn from super it becomes ordinary money and when paid into a RAD or part Rad any link it once had to super is finished.
    To get it back into super depends on your age, maybe the "work test", but ya still hafta get it out of the wife's estate before you can do anything with it
    yep, in clinks eye you are now a single person and your age pension rate changes s depending on your assets and income. There is a bereavement allowance as you have noticed no doubt

the interst rate on the outstanding part of the RAD is now down to 4.10%

The Facility placing the Refund RAD money in your wifes estate is a little trick that some young players ( especially those kids who stump up money to help) find out too late about..... its all then split up according to the deceased WILL....... hence the value of the LOAN STRATEGY to the individual needing care... cause then the lender gets their money back without being trapped by the Will

YOUR STORY MOOSEY IS YET ANOTHER REMINDER TO ALL OF US TO BE FFFFIIINNNNGGGG GRATEFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE when its a good day
    and perhaps always get a second opinion when its a medical issue.

18 months ago, I had a young doctor send me for an ultra sound when I felt crap, lump in neck and red swollen forearm ........ the machine was busy so no rush, come back in 5 hours........ 5 hours later, girl on machine says my lymph gland looks fine....... OK I said but what about the swollen red arm.... OH THATS DIFFERENT SHE SAID AND GRABS ANOTHER GADGET ....... extensive blood clot in carotid artery ..... ggeeezusss.... went to hospital rather than home at that stage

I didnt think the original """investigating""" DOCTOR heard my clear comment nor saw my RED swollen arm.... as they say thru to the keeper
    Last edited by jwfc: 14/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.24 $2.151M 944.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9090 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 15253 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.