PNV 3.49% $2.37 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-3841

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    so, over the past week we (the long term holders), have been subjected to the baying mob
    I see that many LT holders view this as the work of trolls or the misguided / misinformed
    with the trolls there has been an effort at banter, with the misguided an effort at education
    unfortunately neither approach will work

if we go back over the past 6 months, as the SP has inexorably risen, the only option for Regal (I use the term as a generic reference to all shorters), has been to hammer the charts ...
    but having achieved a chart breakdown, more through luck than circumstances, charts are no longer useful to them
    so instead, in a kind of groundhog day way, we have suddenly been bombarded with fundamentals from an alternate reality... this to justify what has just happened - a massive over reaction to nothing

the reason that I believe that engaging with the current crew of the ship of fools is a waste of time is because, apart from a few useful idiots, the main actors are actually employed by Lord Voldemort
    as such they can not be reasoned with because their motivation is pecuniary and mercenary, if not malign

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.080(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.635B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.44 $2.31 $4.848M 2.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 31280 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 6793 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.