PNV 2.65% $2.39 polynovo limited

Yes, I've got LinkedIn pushing me all the updates on job...

1. 6,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    Yes, I've got LinkedIn pushing me all the updates on job opportunities at PNV and they certainly don't look like they're using covid as an excuse to take it easy. Things look really busy and the two announcements today are further evidence of that.

One of the advantages for many people here who have spent a lot of time researching and understanding the company, its product, its customers and competitors in the market is that we have a high level of certainty that BTM is going to dominate the market.

Armed with this certainty, it is much easier to look through the noise of price fluctuations and even the lumpiness of sales growth, particularly when they are a result of short term external events.

For those that know a lot less about the company, its product, customers and competitors... they will be much less certain about where the company will end up - and are much more easily influenced by short term impacts and price fluctuations as we have.

I can often see that reflected in the comments in this forum, with people focused on things that aren't important or asking panicked questions about issues that aren't really issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
-0.065(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.649B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.37 $1.526M 634.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9196 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 39355 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.