PNV 6.62% $2.54 polynovo limited

I don't think it will be a major competitor due to the utility...

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I don't think it will be a major competitor due to the utility of PNV but it is worth noting and keeping an eye on. It is a US listed company and has got access to reasonable capital markets so that is one advantage. I agree with the labour-intensive comment and it is probably pricey too.

Interesting that it got patents in Australia and NZ last year.Given that PNV and AVH are Australian there could be some claim staking to head off a ReCell 2.0.
    The presentation images still showed some contracture in the after shots with one foot in particular having the small toe pulled across by the new skin.
    I wonder if BTM was used as a substrate and was doped with the cell slurry - would that produce a superior result? Not sure and maybe a keen surgeon will have a go at some point.
    Interesting product though and it does provide all the autologous cells that make up a the whole skin so a tick there.

Time will tell and in the meantime PNV will move ahead on many fronts with a rock-solid product that is easy to use and ticks a lot of clinical boxes.

GLTAH and IMO only.
    Last edited by strangelogic: typo 20/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.