PNV 6.62% $2.54 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-5256

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Getting on my high horse here .... I probably should just shut up but .....
    I had the grades to become a doctor after completing Yr12 at the Royal Australian Naval College. Not big noting myself there at all. Just a fact. However all I wanted to do was get out of said College as the discipline back then was unbearable to a bit of a free spirit. Plus my uncle was a doctor and he was the only close relative that I couldn’t stand because of his pompous attitude. I’m talking mid 70,s here - a time when doctors were put on a pedestal instead of sharing the same dance floor as all the other party goers.
    Times have changed - and rightly so.
    Every member of every team in every field deserves the respect of their peers ( ok some maybe not but that’s more an exception ) until proven otherwise.
    Having Dr in front of your name means nothing more than the fact that that is what you chose to do for a living. Sure - credos for going through the hard yards at uni and not being adequately remunerated for many more years post grad but that’s the nature of the beast. A few more years down the track and it definitely pays off. And deservedly so.
    I transgress
    My daughter is a doctor. She, like our good friend Mcstuffins, is a trainee ( in another specialty ) and, also like our good friend, has not a single Narcissistic bone in her body.
    Having worked in hospitals all my life I made sure she knew to treat every team member the same. She would have done so anyway I’m sure but doesn’t hurt to reinforce
    As a result she is held in high regard by all her colleagues - by colleagues I include everyone not just fellow doctors - and can’t keep up to the cakes and cookies that people bring in for her.
    Im sure that you Doc as the head janitor and also ur doppelgänger in ED would agree that coming onto any forum, be it one like Hotcopper or Facebook or just a bbq at a friends, knows that no one likes a loud mouth self opinionated know it all to come along and denigrate others on said forum or at said party just to listen to the sound of their own voice.
    Just saying DRS777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.