PNV 0.86% $2.35 polynovo limited

KS, it was announced at the AGM that sales to US Department of...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    KS, it was announced at the AGM that sales to US Department of Defense have been achieved, clearly you did not listen in or were not concentrating at the time (or perhaps chose not to listen). Whilst I appreciate everyone has the right to an opinion, your comments directly contradict the address to shareholders by the board and in my opinion are subject to defamation of character. Are you accusing the board of lying? What is your evidence besides a google search of this? Do you really think the board would mislead shareholders and investors at the AGM?

Furthermore, I feel everyone here needs to respect each others position in the stock. While some of our averages are in the teens like my own and we have had the opportunity to participate in CR in the past at low prices, not everyone on the forum has a low average and if I had paid 20% more than the current price weeks ago I would have reservations about my investment as well.

My only advice is to look at the past history, information being provided by the board (the facts) and have some patience as Rome was not built in a day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.020(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.40 $2.34 $2.822M 1.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13436 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 11159 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.