PNV 0.41% $2.44 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-6191

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi All

I am still an avid watcher and LTH of this stock, but in the recent times it has become an antagonistic "he said, she said" forum with wild theories, accusations, so I taken a back seat and frequently read and occasionally now post. I agree with the comment made by Justsayn..
    ...." I’ve been involved in a few stocks over 25 years…but pnv numbs my brain. It is so fundamentally sound yet keeps getting hammered…I just don’t get it….above my pay grade. And I’m a 30c guy….but this stock still does my nut",

True, so so true and I am in for less than 20 cents and I don't understand as the fundamentals of the company have not changed, the sales team being assembled at an alarming rate is very impressive, the facilities at Port Melbourne are outstanding, the ideas for expansion are solid and show insight etc..I still remain convinced that the new choice of CEO will be highly influential in determining the next phase of PNV. Stabilisation of sales figures with >50% YOY growth to avoid lumpy figures will also be another factor, I know and heard the 100% YOY claim many moons ago, but that was a different world then and things have changed and we must accept the new realities of ICU admissions still being heavily influenced by Covid and the various strains when they arise. I think the theatre time will not be an issue, moreso the ICU admissions post theatre time and then the subsequent hospital bed/staff availability post surgery. Moving on, the product differentiation of what was once a burns treatment option to chronic wound dressing, hernia mesh, breast sling is also an important factor so that it is not still viewed as a unidimensional product - this needs to be and is being underpinned by education and marketing...and time... Anyway we should always keep an eye on the SP with a view to, I think, looking at 6 month intervals to see progress in different forms product launch, sales figures, presentations. As always DYOR and please do not take this as advice, rather a humble opinion. Footnote, I watched Calzada for about 1 year prior to it eventually morphing to PNV before buying in, so as difficult as it may seem, patience is required. My fin advisor and life partner were intially furious about the decision to buy in/out of my super!!! Stay well and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.