PNV 0.78% $2.58 polynovo limited

maybe you missed it, but I've clarified to you that I wasn't...

1. 5,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8939
    maybe you missed it, but I've clarified to you that I wasn't eluding to a cheaper alternative to BTM, only to any incumbent methods which as I've again pointed out to you already, does not involve BTM.

So to suggest that BTM will magically appear in suitcases (paid for by who exactly?), like Mr Grunter suggests, and suddenly being the introduced to the field en masse, when it has had very limited success thus far in the region, is IMO unrealistic.

You were the one who brought up those broker valuations and asked me about them? I asked you what the sales growth targets were for those valuations, in an attempt to gauge how realistic they were... and I get silence and when I try to follow up, I get a hissy fit.

And to set the record straight, I never said my modelling was superior. I never asked anyone to rely on it, all I did was share it and asked others to comment on it in this forum in an attempt to improve it.

So if you are genuinely keen on exploring the relevance of the Macquarie or BOA valuations (remember you raised it), you can begin by looking at how realistic their sales growth targets are.

So are you?

Last edited by stockrock: 16/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.780B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.63 $2.56 $2.465M 952.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10700 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 24502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.