PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

i wouldn't be surprised like the last quarterly; we will see a...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    i wouldn't be surprised like the last quarterly; we will see a 20-30% rise immediately. anyone keen to get in, the moment that sales update comes out its going to surge to those levels imho; it'll test the 1.80-2 range. it wont be a slow move up, as news will have just come out; itll be the annual report and it will show what yearly and quarterly growth has been. itll put to bed any uncertainty about growth
    Q2 2022 was 40% yoy growth(with US>100% YoY)
    q3 2022 was 59% yoy growth (with US delivering 79% YoY)
    so even though US sales went from >100 to 80% Yoy, because the other regions were also firing the company whole went from 40% to 59% YoY.
    if that trajectory continues and Q4 is 70-80% yoy thats a very positive multi quarter signal of increasing growth again.
    they are already on 30.4 million revenue for the year without Q 4 numbers (historically biggest quarter as they close out the year). they have more sales staff than ever, each month that goes by sales staff are more experienced bringing in more deals and they ramp up). so we should expect Q 4 with ramping up to really surge
    the VP of marketing i think Ray King is based in the US.
    a VP of marketing is a guru at sales. everyone ive met ive wondered why they arent running the company tbh. so thatll really help closing any bug deals in the US which he would be across to help close. like maybe a larger collective purchsse by multiple hospitals for a end of year sale anything >500k value id say he would be getting involved in.
    going back a few quarters the CEO thing does concern me a bit; why? in Q 1 they said they would have an update on CEO in Q 1 I believe; that came and went; no biggy. but then Q2 came along and they announced to the market they would have a new ceo in Q2. now thats came and went no bigggy. but then in Q 3 they said by end of FY they wouod announce a new CEO. now thats also come and gone and no update.

that is feerrkking sheethouse. to not update the market and miss 3 quarters in a row. im sorry they need to come clean on why they keep missing their own goals.... this is the biggest concern i have. and that they have said they would update the market 3 quarters in a row and havent would raise legitimate concerns with any would be investor that something was wrong at the executive level and worse case the former CEO left because something dodgy was happening. i say this because think about those companies you mistakenly invest in, first the COO goes, then the CFO, then members of the board of directors leave (i am thinking getswift here, slater and gordon, etc ) where the company maintained everyone was on track and people were leaving.
    this isnt happening at polynovo yet so that instills confidence they are trying to find a good ceo. i acknowledge it would be hard to find with inflationary fears for someone senior to leave to be a ceo of polynovo. and vs versa hard for Polynovo to find someone with the right skillset to grow the company. not just a career guy/girl from a large competitor that hasnt grown a company organically. they want a ceo thats done this before. not one thats unproven.

today imho wasnt bullish. it was just a bounce back from Friday nervous fall of 6% on bad expectarions of the nasdaq 100 and NYSE falling on their friday; but it went up like 2% and so Monday our asx has corrected. thats why we see all of Fridays losses back in green.
    imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.