PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

yeah hey i agree if it means they get a great ceo then its worth...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    yeah hey i agree if it means they get a great ceo then its worth the wait but there are no guarantees like that in life. regardless of who is chosen and reciprocated. thats human behaviour
    even thr best candidate possible could have events occur resulting in them leaving prematurely such as a death in the family or the like

its not one month they have been out on this. its been 3 quarters, thats considerable. id say they would get a short list of 3-5 candidates from about 10 initially. interview 3. and then take the top 2 forward and then choose 1, ideally where both candidates are a good fit and one is slightly better.
    they have had multiple attempts of this seeing its been 3 quarters. you dont just out your new CEO hiring on headfreeze. thats for certain. its been an actively recruited role the entire period.
    thats just my opinion, again, its my biggest concern for the company is this delay.
    to those bot concerned, at what point do you get concerned of an asx company without a CEO? they cannot go another year like this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.