PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

cdibbthe last 2 years Q 4 has been a cracker for the company, i...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    cdibb

the last 2 years Q 4 has been a cracker for the company, i used to sell software, and both the vendor (this case its PNV) and the customer are blisffully aware of end of year periods; it can be a win win for customers to stock up (im sure PNV can be bought and stored with a decent shelf life at those hospitals having used btm for some time and with known demand for it)
    - im seeing other companies now announcing their Q 4 (like zip and others) or at least saying there is a conference. im o expert on the asx rules about when years have to be announced; but previous years a july interim and then a mid aug report on yearly
    - they confirmed the property sale is done already
    - theyd know the sales figures by now given 30th june is long gone
    - they mentioned March and the last quarter rhey have now hit run rate of 48 million
    - hospitalisations in the US (representing most of the revenue is only now just starting to tick up in hospitalisations but critical condition remains low)
    - the commentary from last quarter was cash flow positive for the quarter with the UK, ANZ and US all delivering strong growth
    - havent had a change in govt in US but have in UK and Oz; i know in software land thr fed govt agencies go into a caretaker mode before an election is called and about a month after; but hospital spend is state level anyway. btm for severe wound reppair would be considered a must purchase not a discretionary
    the US are in their warmer months; we are in winter, they are jn summer. more house fires and fire injuries in summer months
    - i think the signing of CEO and wanting to ann that eith the interim/ annual report as a 1-2 punch could have legs; a strong growth report and a new CEO might be a way of DW saying there go shorters you lost that round

- there hasnt been any bad research reports on btm the last 3 months; no recalls or anything like that; no class actions; seems to be BAU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.