PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Docyour comment is ludicrous it suggests either the last CEO ,...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Doc

your comment is ludicrous
    it suggests either the last CEO , Paul Brennan was overpaid and missed his goals, neither i would argue are true. He has led the company a very long way and was paid in line with other CEOs
    the second point you make that a new ceo would miss all their goals is also a very poor assumption being that a new ceo hired would be a bad one that missed their goals and that somehow waiting longer to hire means finding a better candidate (also a wrong assumption as best hires are usually snapped up very quickly- the opposite of your suggestion)

the only benefit i can see of not having a CEO is the salary not being paid
    but noone likes being the interim of anything forever without being paid for it at the going rate (Maxx).
    the lack of announcing a CEO after 3 quarters of saying they are going to announce it by quarter end, quite frankly concerns me
    it concerns me :looking on employee reviews there is a bad management culture in Port Melb office based on the glassdoor reviews
    and now 3 quarters not finding someone
    it suggests to me there may be a culture in the company that is unattractive for a ceo to join
    thats just me once they have the position filled i'm happy
    if they missed any goal after announcing it three quarters in a row it would concern me.
    had they said they were finalising sale of port melbourne office and then didn't that would suggest a delay or buyer fell through. but a second and third quarter of missing the sale of property would be a worry.
    if they failed to file any medical device application for 3 quarters in a row after saying they would, would suggest to me the product wasnt ready to be filed for approvals...

it they didn't fill a sales position for 3 quarters its not the end of the world, but it would mean someone else would be covering that territory and not focused on it as they have their own territory to grow, resulting in reduced sales compared to having that position

the other concern for me if they cant fill ceo role what other targets are they missing

Last edited by dogzrule: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.