PNV 0.21% $2.37 polynovo limited

Lots of opinions re PNV SP and associated factors on this forum...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Lots of opinions re PNV SP and associated factors on this forum in particular, fascinating to see just how much interest there is in this stock...why...is it because of the potential? I hold 2 other biotechs that DW is involved/invested in and relatively those forums are 'All Quiet on the Western Front'... DW and Regal sure love this stock but for different reasons, anyway, getting to my point for today after seeing the SP re-trace back to $1.81, but given the context of the current environment any green is good, despite how small, green is good. But in relation to the SP, my thoughts are until a sales announcement is made (edging closer to or at the $6M mark) and/or a licensing agreement with a major purchaser ie India, Japan etc, the SP will continue to ebb and flow with the current market sentiment, which as we are all aware, has multiple influencing factors, most of which are out of our control, so we wait, and in the meantime trust the management crew currently appointed, and compared the the two other biotechs I have, the PNV management are the gold standard...GLTAH, stay well,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.005(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.42 $2.35 $2.153M 903.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6811 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 30365 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.