PNV 1.65% $2.39 polynovo limited

PNV - Banter and General Comments, page-9332

1. bar
    732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Whytee I saw an interview with DW on *** which was very impressive so can one of you gurus present it here. Tissue reconstruction is huge and PNV can be central to this. With tendon repair can you imagine rapping the repair in MTX to increase and augment the result? DW mentions rotator cuff in the interview and in a previous occasion and MTX might be used to improve recovery for the older patient where present surgery is marginal and where patients expect to resume normal activities such as combing their hair and do not expect to be weight lifters. I believe that PNV may need to offer a thicker version of MTX to fill the gaps in surgery and reduce indentations in cosmetic results, think melanoma surgery where the surgeon cuts deep to get a good margin of clearance but results in an unsightly nasty indentation. I was once invested in Orthocell for its tendon repair tech but IMHO PNV can do 75 percent as good. Orthocell would be great for the elite athlete but MTX could be used for all tendon and perhaps nerve repair. The possibilities are immense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.