PNV 6.62% $2.54 polynovo limited

It’s late, but I’ve got some thoughts running around my head....

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It’s late, but I’ve got some thoughts running around my head.

David Williams has repeatedly said sales staff pay for themselves within a few months, which is amazing.

A very quick google search tells me that Integra spends a little above $600m USD on sales staff and admin expenses, for $1.55B in sales. Whilst a lot of their products are what you might call tangentially related, let’s assume their sales expense is similar per unit sold to BTM.

Given that BTM is approx 1/3rd the cost of integra, why wouldn’t our sales staff expense from sitting at an equivalent per unit sold?

i.e. ~$500m revenue, ~$600m sales and admin expense?

It does sound like our sales staff manage to sell more units each, based on DWs statements. And our product seems to require less sales staff time after a first sale to a new customer - BTM is easy to use.

It’s late and it’s been a long day, so I haven’t put much time into this. And I know Integra sells different products which may be more costly from a sales staff perspective (certainly from a COGS/margin perspective). But I’d love to hear any arguments against the above or any guesses as to where well land as far as sales staff / revenue ratio once our aggressive growth slows and we move towards profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.