PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

I guess the appeal of this stock is that they could cut people...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I guess the appeal of this stock is that they could cut people costs and become a mint printing BTM. Though, it sounds like from what you said there it’s unlikely that will happen, costs will continue to rise significantly with earnings. The margin on BTM as quoted by management (90%+) is a bit of a cherry picked figure that doesn’t account for sales staff, as they’re not making $60-90Million at a total cost of $6-9Million, it’s basically dollar in dollar out for growth at the moment. Cost % growth will probably be slightly less than the sales % growth as time goes on, but as soon as more money appears they’ll probably spend it on further hernia product development and sales for that. Then they’ll think of something else like spray on BTM (like spray on insulation) and have to market and hire to sell that, making 1B at a cost of 1B in 2035..
    Obviously I bounce around on my sentiment day to day, not planning on selling but just trying to picture how and when the big bucks are going to translate. Maybe they’ll have to hike prices on BTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.