PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Not a down damper just refer the 30 June price guesstimate every...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Not a down damper just refer the 30 June price guesstimate every year, I always put a high guesstimate coz I wish the company will do much better than it does.
    In-depth financial analysis will show why SP has gone the way it has. For all the growth that the fanboys are raving on, I refer you all to look at the financials, in particular the half yearly and yearly sales in the US, half yearly US did 22.8m in sales, full year did 46.1 so in the 2H did exactly 23.1m for a measly growth of 0.5m with all the additional sales staff and time for older staff to add to their sales in that 6 mths. I don’t have a crystal ball to see the internal working but being summer season in the US should see seasonally adjusted higher burn rates and usage and that didn’t come. Small warning signs for me and that’s why I am reserved on Swami as a ceo. I have been impressed by Ed(sales director for US) by he has been absent for a while now in the presentations.
    I question and test even my own thinking and models so why shouldn’t I question Swami and DW, the buck stops at the top and they haven’t delivered on the SP and to me and mr market they haven’t delivered in the US

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.