PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Instead of going at manipulators, they do exist, it’s called...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Instead of going at manipulators, they do exist, it’s called quant or algo trading. I am more concerned that no real buyers of any volume have stepped in yet so SP have yet to hit rock bottom. Why? Coz the message is we are lumpy and we are not really transparent in our news announcements. If I was chair, I would have a set date, say second Tuesday of every month/quarter that I will give revenue/sales updates for. Lumpy revenue it may be, at least not afraid to detail it.
    for those that argue US growth was 34% constant currency, how about the fact that 1H growth was 67.5%, so how can anyone one with any idea in finance be happy with 34%. Effectively mean 2H in the US the growth was close to 0%. How can Swami say he is pleased as he did in the presentation. Under his watch US sales growth has stalled, I can see it so can all professional investors/institutions. Understand growth is not a straight line up some head wind/bumps are to be expected but to hide behind percentages and make no mention of it is not good. DW should be competent enough to see it too but also chose to ignore the issue. I hope for LTH sake he isn’t happy about the subpar performance in the 2H for the USA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.