PNV 1.85% $2.20 polynovo limited

Let's say I'm a surgeon operating on wounded in Ukraine. I need...

1. 16,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2353
    Let's say I'm a surgeon operating on wounded in Ukraine. I need to clean and debride the wound to stop infection. But in many of the cases there will be burns or missing tissue either from the initial injury or the subsequent debridement. So I can reduce the missing tissue and cover tendons and bones with healthy subcutanous and dermal tissue by applying Novosorb for a month.

If the wound size isn't too bad I can then put a meshed skin graft and in another few weeks it will be mostly healed. If the wound size is big, then I may need to harvest skin from several sites and use more widely meshed grafts that can be stretched to cover a bigger area. Then I could use the dissolved skin cell technique to promote healing in the gaps of the meshed split skin graft.

Am I going to pay USD6000 for the convenience of a white plastic dish with a heater, timer and battery from Avita. Nope. I'm going to ask the assistant for a sterile kidney dish, a bottle of trypsin enzyme to dissolve a small piece of the trimmed draft and warm in gently in a water bath heated to around 37 degrees with a thermometer to check the temperature while it dissolves and then spray it on to the graft with a syringe. Job done.

It didn't take any longer and we saved huge amounts of money for the small inconvenience of stirring the solution manually. If I'm a plastic surgeon treating Vitiligo in Japan, I'd do the same thing and pass the cost saving onto my customers. And If I'm a surgeon in a public hospital, I'd save the tax payers money by getting the trainee to prepare it instead of wasting money. But in Ukraine or countries that don't have reimbursement for wasteful procedures, I'm definitely going to cross ReCell off the list of things I need for Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.20
Change
0.040(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.518B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.19 $2.24 $2.18 $2.224M 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 39277 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 11811 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.20
  Change
0.040 ( 1.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.20 $2.24 $2.19 318186
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.