PNV 2.33% $2.20 polynovo limited

You clearly haven't even read the petition or just don't...

1. 10,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 949
    You clearly haven't even read the petition or just don't understand it and telling lies about me doesn't do your credibility in here any favours either. Just try to be honest and factual. That's not too much to ask for.

For the record, I have never met Ben Pauley so he is clearly not a 'mate' as you dishonestly claim. I would also put on record that I'm glad that someone is prepared to fight for honesty and fairness in the stock market and I would support anyone with the strength of character and moral fortitude to do something about it. I can only believe that the lack of these very same traits in you are probably the unjustifiable reasons that you are so against the Ben Pauley petition, as you have nothing credible to say to back up your hostility. So I guess you certainly have not signed it yourself yet....

The big end of town is clearly abusing the privileged abilities that they have been allowed to buy from the ASX and which are, in the minds of millions being abused and used to reap unethical profits snatched from the hands of both companies and retail investors in these companies. There are many of these unethically used and abused tools which should be removed from them asap. DYOR into their shenanigans and open up your eyes.

We all work around it, but we should not have to. Polynovo is doing fantastically despite these corporate vampires, but that is no justification for their unethical behaviours. I have nothing more to say to you on this matter, trust me on that.
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 16/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.20
Change
0.050(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.518B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.14 $3.020M 1.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 24206 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.20
  Change
0.050 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.14 347849
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.