PNV 0.00% $2.05 polynovo limited

Comrade of Marjorie Taylor Greene/ Pauling Hansen/Sky news...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

Comrade of Marjorie Taylor Greene/ Pauling Hansen/Sky news shrieks in indignation. It was Iranian money that was returned get your facts rights, unilateral scrapping of the UN Iranian agreement by trump and punitive sanctions that still exist, stamping on and unilateral violations of the Israel peace accord terms by trump with his far right mate Netanyahu ( who was facing being indicted and alienated a majority of jews still believing in Democracy with a protected judiciary) and years of subsequent misery for Palestinians, did not cause world peace, misery and lack of hope always empowers extremists.Moderates on the rise in Iran prior to trump were totallly disempowered. Empowering Putin , a disney fiasco meeting with North Korea's dicatator and dodgy borrowings from Saudi Arabia did nothing . Doing whatever one extremist Man with mostly hugely, ignorant followers who think in black and white terms without the intellectual veracity required for more nuanced thinking and the depth of geoplotical history knowledge and other matters informing intellectual evalution, encouraged by its media who find easy profit in dumbed down populist, in the basest tribal sense, faux rage is a disaster for the world. Thankfully there are too many right wing voters who still feel the age of enlightenment and its benefits deserve to be protected in a world going backwards.On that final note I have asked for my account to be cancelled so this has been a carthatic final post . Good luck to all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.07 $2.03 $1.362M 664.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 25219 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 42312 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.06
  Change
0.000 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.04 $2.07 $2.04 150393
Last updated 15.33pm 22/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.