PNV 0.78% $2.58 polynovo limited

PNV - Chart, page-12079

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177
    Hi Boro

We are at the bottom of a very big downward cycle. It went from 4.08 down to 2.31 and then bounce up to 3.19, then down to 1.35.

Then your comment was WTF you would only get Bullish if reached around 1.92?

Its a stock that has been perpetually falling. Going lower than the current price is not out of the question.

I have been a chartist for decades and have frequently noticed that at the bottom of these sorts of trends there are many false starts. Double bottoms or even triple bottoms I have seen.

I will not be slightly bullish on PVN until it gets to the 1.935 which it the last serious high (on very downward leg which occurred in the week 17 Oct )

it will draw my attention but I will not throw money at it . To my mind its just the beginning of hope.

Good upswings require Higher Highs and then Higher lows

If we reach 1.95 and then retrace I want to see a higher low before we turn upwards again, Then I'll be more bullish.

I don't play the game of to try to catching falling daggers to try to pick the bottom. That was me in my younger years.

Old Fartdom provides some wisdom, but mainly through experience.

Just my opinions as always DYOR

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.