PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

The charts been looking ugly for ages.The only thing that could...

1. 7,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    The charts been looking ugly for ages.

The only thing that could save it? Is for the price trend to turn around.

It's happened before. What could be the catalyst? Who knows. It wasn't record breaking sales, and the shorts did nothing but go higher.

The catalyst last time was what? Seemed to be when we announced we would be bringing the breast product in house, but that never made sense to me. Why would that cause a rerate?

In my opinion, the tide will turn when one major shorter decides the reward of further shorting is outweighed by the risks and begins to close, spurring a small squeeze so to speak.

Maybe this will be triggered by confirmation of continued sales growth. I suspect some who are short are of the hopes that January will be a terrible month as that was peak hospitalisations in the states. They may be right. But I don't see that being an issue this month, or next, as the new cases are plummeting (barring any further friggen variant issues).

Maybe this will be the election of a strong CEO. I don't really see finding one will be a major issue, as people in the field who know the tech and know the industry will understand how remarkable the product is both by looking at the case studies and the pattern of product adoption. With the share price being in the dumps, any stock options packages for a prospective CEO would be quite lucrative, and with our margins we can afford to pay very competitively.

Whatever it is, once the tide turns everyone is going to start piling on to ride it up as the shorts start cashing out.

The only way you could think this wouldn't happen is if you believe the product isn't going to take off, if the industry is going to somehow reject it, if you think some of those "160 competitors" will be able to steal the majority of the market share with inferior products, if you think somehow we will never find a CEO, etc.

We are valued at lower than we were at the height of the market crash when the whole medical system in the US was crashing and no one knew what would happen.

We were one of the only companies in this field to post growth during that time.

Now we've come out the other side stronger than ever sales-wise. And our share price has been smashed. And it's obvious why, when you look at how many of our shares are shorted daily.

So yeah, KS, good job posting a picture of a graph and saying "durr going down it's gonna keep going down". There's no insight hidden in that statement. You're just trying to stir the pot, for some unknown reason, for a product you consistently show that you have very little understanding of.

All purely IMHO. DYOR.
    Last edited by DocMcstuffins: 04/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.