PNV 3.57% $2.43 polynovo limited

PNV - Chart, page-12357

1. 4,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    This is a 3-way conversation, I am replying to another poster who stated some pretty basic points that I disputed, and then you're digging in on some of those points that are a lot more expansive and more opinion based versus factually based

There are 2 reasons for the current price, in my opinion, one is the current market sentiment, particularly in growth stocks, and then further compounded in health and life sciences. We have multiple platforms and revenue generators that are complex and would be factored into the growth stock sentiment.

The second major reason is we are lucky enough to be trapped in a fund that plays both sides of the market and manipulates the trading range to benefit their fund. When the volume is low they control us and when the volume is high and their pockets aren't deep enough and we go on a run.

Market sentiment has worked in their favor over the last 24 months, the US markets and Covid have given them an advantage they would otherwise have been lost without. We are in a cycle at the moment that is not part of the normal movements and is allowing a lot of wealth transfer that the market would normally have more control over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.