PNV 6.62% $2.54 polynovo limited

PNV - Chart, page-14646

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Short term impact from covid will only make next years annual report look much better. Revenue YOY, maybe profits depending on their plans of growth (I’m not really concerned about profit). Important trials in the US for full thickness burns which could help create a new standard of care which will equal more revenue. That is their main goal growing the business. I haven’t read about salaries and bonuses/ I’m not too sure on that topic if people are getting paid too much and what not. A lot of the sales staff will be fully trained and will be well worth their salary/ commissions they earn. No more hospital closures due to covid ( unless their is another big surprise around the corner) diabetic foot ulcers, Hernia trials/ breast augmentation trials if all go well are huge addressable markets if all the trials go well are another 3 producers of revenue in Much bigger markets than burns/ trauma. Very interesting 2 years ahead imo. I topped up yesterday, but I will be waiting another few weeks to see where this goes. FY 2024 is what I’m waiting for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.