PNV 0.85% $2.38 polynovo limited

Champ? Oh dear, I seem to have upset you. Sorry, that was not my...

1. 10,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Champ? Oh dear, I seem to have upset you. Sorry, that was not my intention. I can't see why you are upset at all. I see nothing wrong with the petition from Ben Pauley which seeks nothing but honesty and fair play in the market. If anyone ever did a survey on that, the vast majority of investors would want that in my opinion. I believe in robust discussion on issues that affect all investors and question the motives of those that are against that. By the way, there is nothing emotional about my posts. Can you honestly say the same for yours? This subject requires clear thinking, not emotional taunts. It's so simple to sign this petition after studying its content and I can't believe that any honest man would even consider not signing it in my opinion.

We are in a forum discussing shares and all that has been said about this petition is fair enough imo. The issues affect every single company in this manipulated market of ours. Let's stick to the share market shall we, there are other forums for your other digressive suggestions like farming and politics. I believe you are out of order there. The ASX will always need adjustments as the big end of town finds ever new unethical ways to exploit the market to the detriment of all retail investors and milking off as much profit as they possibly can without being prosecuted, all to the detriment of Australian companies and shareholders. I know it, you know it, we all know it my friend. We all know it.

Great fortune all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.