PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

1st point - I didn't just buy at 14c, it was my first entry -...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    1st point - I didn't just buy at 14c, it was my first entry - note the word entry as it was part of my strategy!
    2nd point - it is not gloating it is simply a statement of fact to back up my point that I went early and have subsequently benefited - you didn't, purchased on FOMO without a full understanding and got burnt in the short term.
    3rd point - I have continued to invest in PNV when I sensed weakness and at the 27c CR point - I think my average is in the mid 60c range
    4th point - Selling at $4 would have created a significant Cap Gain event for me which, with a long term investment that I plan to hold to retirement, would have been a stupid strategy not knowing where the price could be going - revisionist history is easy as no one knew $4 was top.
    5th point - If you understand the company and the games being played you would continue to average down on any weakness as you would know the benefit of holding this long term is the fundamentals will eventually override the game players and those safe fundies who won't invest until it is turning consistent and growing profit will be the ones who will drive up and hold the SP at nice levels.
    6th point - Please stop whining about or praising the price on daily movements - it is kinda old.

For the record I think your investment is a good one and will serve us well with patience and more PNV patients, it is just that mine, on this occasion was a little better timed.

I'm heading off on a holiday to Europe whilst hoping that PNV will make me a bit more to pay for my German Beer and Italian Coffee/Pizza/Pasta!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.