PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

someone is getting a little defensive needing to resort to name...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    someone is getting a little defensive needing to resort to name calling.

Warren Buffett on Technical analysis;

Skepticism towards technical analysis (TA): Buffett critiques TA's effectiveness with his famous quote about turning charts upside down and not getting a different answer, highlighting his skepticism towards TA's predictive ability. Market unpredictability: Emphasizes the unpredictability of the market, advocating for a long-term value approach over short-term forecasts often sought in technical analysis.

And Charlie Munger;

Blinkered ideology can seriously hurt you. Munger acknowledged our tendency to drift towards comforting and familiar ideologies and advised against it. He explained how to avoid this drift: “I have what I call an “iron prescription” that helps me keep sane when I naturally drift toward preferring one ideology over another. And that is I say, “I’m not entitled to have an opinion on this subject unless I can state the arguments against my position better than the people do who are supporting it. I think only when I reach that stage am I qualified to speak.” Very few people are good at this, but developing the habit of pausing and collecting the arguments against our position before speaking is valuable and can save us from ourselves. Unfortunately, Munger observed, “most people early achieve and later intensify the tendency to process new and disconfirming information so that any original conclusion remains intact.” Munger agreed with Keynes who said: “It’s not bringing in the new ideas that’s so hard, it’s getting rid of the old ones.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.