PNV 1.57% $2.58 polynovo limited

I found going back years ago, but maybe still now,they are given...

1. 12,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4032
    I found going back years ago, but maybe still now,
    they are given stock to promote by the combo , and fundamentalist, and chartist,
    and most probably brokers wouldn't know if looking at the chart upside down or not.
    Hence why it's you the buyer , that the onus is on you that,, needs to check the stock, learn how to chart and read a chart, as more often than not the chart knows before others know,
    when i was starting up, i was, i suppose, i would have been classed as a wood duck
    didn't really know about charting, as was always tipped into the share on its high,
    within... days it would start to fall, before i knew what was happening it was at all time low.., when i think about it, you have to laugh. i was so ignorant, of the market..
    i did have one clued, up big time up broker, he only dealt in mining..
    but I was only a little fish in a big pond. No computer in those day's, i started up with chart paper and a easel hahah darn hard as well..
    enough of me.... link below if any newbies want to lean, free data and charting ,
    only has a stamp over it. .but great for learning.. and setting up what you want on your chart..as it all takes time,
    enjoy your day
    ac
    www.incrediblecharts.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.040(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.781B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.53 $3.881M 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10150 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 38947 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.