PNV 3.52% $2.65 polynovo limited

I'm not sure about other people's charts but I'm...

1. 6,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    I'm not sure about other people's charts but I'm looking at the 3 lows from wed 11th, mon 16th & today
    The sellers have increased their pressure but failing to create a downtrend so far while bulls continue to take profits
    This will work in the bulls advantage in the long run

If bulls throw in the towel, bears will take out 2.47 (that's my approx guess for today but could get as low as 2.42 if bulls fully reset) & stock collapses again
    If bulls don't throw in the towel, bears will be forced to cover again
    If they can cover without getting above 2.65, they have successfully regrouped & then they can begin the next downtrend (where bears add to their positions)
    If they get above 2.65, bulls get excited & bears panic & price accelerates higher with the rush to cover

Not everything has to be in consecutive days
    It's about the trend (the longer the time frame, the safer the trades)
    There is no exact price when a trend turns as it's all based on supply &, demand but a trend needs to stick for more than a few hours to build from & reverse a previous trend
    The longer the time frame the stronger the trend

Every time we go record market highs, many people will be expecting markets to fall so they take profits
    Bears just blindly short but if the market continues to go higher, guess who's pushing markets higher?
    The bears not the bulls
    Bulls only have to buy the dips

Dont forget they walked this down to the 2.20s so when the market flushed in early September everyone sold at the lows. Then after the flush they just walk it back up again
    I'm guessing they're going to try do the same again but with a higher low

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.65
Change
0.090(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.830B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.67 $2.56 $6.278M 2.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 495 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 35370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.