PNV 0.41% $2.41 polynovo limited

While disappointing to see SP losses it is hard to be concerned...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183

While disappointing to see SP losses it is hard to be concerned here. The short term share price is irrelevant to the majority of PNV investors.

PNV is seriously disruptive technology in an area that happens to be quite lucrative. Medical device stocks are not subject to highs and lows of mining/retail and therefore don't have the same risk in times of downturn/recession.

I suspect we will see new lows today... but here is my prediction... just putting it out there early... I suspect that PNV will be disruptive enough to seriously big players that we will be taken over/bought out at a serious premium by Xmas 2020. I am also confident that having Williams as our Chairman will mean an optimal financial outcome if I am correct.

I also hope that I am wrong here. I'd prefer PNV become well known blue chip Australian owned company... ce la vie, we will do well whatever happens.

Either way, I'm in to ride the PNV wave... all the way to the beach/sunshine/pina colada/relaxation/serenity and retirement.

GLTAH.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.38 $4.263M 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 30432 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 8889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.