PNV 1.24% $2.38 polynovo limited

My investment appetite usually leans towards, small cap stocks...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

My investment appetite usually leans towards, small cap stocks as a preference, this would be my guess that, from one of many reasons, seeing the CSIRO behind the development of this, and it's current and proven commercial
    presence, viability and scalability, PNV in my personal view is that it is a set and forget stock.

Through access to other research houses such as Thomson Reuters, their latest research forecasts PNV revenue's in the order of $24.3m - $27m with a prefered midpoint of $25.3 for FY 2020 and a range of $35.6m to $43.5m with a preferef midpoint of $39.7m in 2021 ( Forecasted Growth of 76.1% FY2020 and 176.1% in FY2021) Someone... crunch the stats for me, what SP are we looking at!

Accompanied with analysis and insight from Westsuf and other hotcopper members, conservative company disclosures and promising results, my consensus from all information available is that PNV can and has the proven potential to life off even further than what it already has demonstrated to be a set and forget stock.

Whilst the price has been extremely volatile of late one must ask themselves.... do you value your home every day? And if you do... something's wrong with you.

Let PNV run it's course, patience, resillience and tim will tell, very soon.

I will summarise for you when the lonsec information is publically available.

In all instances DYOR, DYOR, DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.030(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.44 $2.36 $4.288M 1.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28177 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 26895 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.